Friday, June 26, 2009

3 years ago today!


Three years ago from today was the first day Chris and I met at FHE at the U. Above is a picture taken of us at the FHE. Little did the person who took the picture know, this would be a first picture for a couple that met, dated and got married. I vividly remember this day and what was going on in my head thinking he was the hottest guy I ever saw, lol! Chris knew I was the one for him from the moment he saw me, in fact he did everything he could to win me over including quitting his job. I continue to thank Heavenly Father for his hand in our relationship. Chris and I both see how the Lord brought us together and I want to let Chris know that I am so thankful to be his wife today :) My love for Chris has grown so much more over the last 3 years and it will continue to grow as we go hand in hand through this journey of life. I love you Chris!!!

No comments: