Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chris' 27th Birthday!

I want to take this time to wish my wonderful husband a fabulous birthday! Chris stayed home sick yesterday which gave me the perfect opportunity to decorate is desk at work! I apologize for the reason but it made my job easy! I was able to put up a Happy Birthday sign, put streamers up, blow up a dozen balloons and put confetti all over! What a mess but it was sure fun! When he came into work this morning he was surprised and I could tell it made him feel special! The other bonus that comes from decorating someones desk is that everyone around knows it's your birthday so he had extra birthday wishes from everyone! After we left work, we went straight to the Whitchurch's to continue the fun! Chris picked a wonderful summer dinner prepared by Fran and then we all told him how wonderful he was ending it with me! I hope you continue to remember all the things that people love about you! You are special and I am proud to have you as my own! Happy Birthday sweetheart :0)

No comments: