Monday, June 8, 2009

Stan in Town!


I have not seen my brother Stan much in the last 6 years for the reason that him and I always manged to make family visits at different times :( We were the two siblings that moved away from home right out of High School. I am proud of Stan for all that he has accomplished in school and I have developed more of a love for him over years. We were only a year apart and growing up we never got along but now I couldn't be more proud of all that he is! During his visit for four days this weekend we were able to get him a ticket to the Oquirrh Mountain Open House. We went to the movies, hung out with Aaron and Josh at the Whitchurch's, went to Temple Sq. to visit church sites and most of all chatted it up to catch up on everything that is and had gone on in life. I miss him terribly and love him greatly. Thank you for the fun visit Stan!

No comments: