Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wester trip to Utah!




In June over Father's Day weekend for two weeks my family had the pleasure of coming to Utah! They had the most wonderful time and it was the first time in years since we have all been together! We had to take advantage of this by taking a family photo :)

While celebrating Father's Day we had Mari and Chris' birthday at the same time and yes we were able to squeeze it all in before Jessi, baby Ty, Tyrel, Stan and John had to return to Eastern Oregon for work. We were not able to find out what the gender is for Tyrel and Jessi's expecting baby #2 on Nov.27th but I will keep you posted when we do!

On Father's Day, the rest of the Wester family went to St. George for the week hiking, swimming and exploring while I was waiting for the second weekend to arrive so I could have them! I was able to have Hyrum, Tucker, Mari, Abby, and Hallie (mimi me) on the weekends so we spent alot of time playing Rock Band2 and watching movies, eating and just having a grand time! My family picked me up after work Friday to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House which was so beautiful!!! Chris was taking pictures at our friends wedding but met up with us to finish the night! When we woke up Sat. I highlighted Mari and Hallies hair and trimmed all three of the girls' hair while waiting for my parents to meet up to finish the day in Manti. I had a wonderful day bringing back memories playing catch with my dad and playing horseshoe golf. We grabbed some grub and enjoyed the beautiful Manti pagaent performed at the Manti Temple. I couldn't have asked for a better experince with my family untill their next return!

3 comments:

Leah said...

yay... your blogging! SO PROUD OF YOU! :)

About Me said...

So glad I found your blog! Love you guys.

Leah said...

Alana your family is so cute... its amazing how much you all look so alike