Friday, July 17, 2009

Grandpa Mitchell's Birthday

Today after work I drove up to Salt Lake to wish my grandpa Mitchell a Happy Birthday and give him a updated family picture of the Wester family from their June visit. He was very grateful for the framed picture and seemed to of had a wonderful day with aunt Cindy and receiving all the phone calls from all my other aunt's, uncle and family. I loved chatting with grandpa and aunt Cindy for the couple hours I was there. I am grateful for Cindy, grandpa seems to be happy and cheerful with her there. I know that it has been a good thing for him having someone living there after Chris and I got married. Ted was always my favorite grandpa and living with him for two years was a good experience for me. I loved listening to his stories of his childhood years and his experience in raising a family. I learned so much and am truly grateful for that experience. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

No comments: