Thursday, July 16, 2009

Josh's Birthday!

Although Josh's birthday is tomorrow, today Chris and I met up with the Whitchurch family at NYPD pizza in Draper to celebrate a day early! This worked out for me since my Grandpa's is tomorrow as well! It was not quit New York pizza but it was the next best thing ;) Afterwords we finished off with the gifts, the I love yous, what I wish for yous and a wonderful video that Josh edited of him and some of his friends on a recent California road trip. It was so so fun to see! To get a car full of boys on a road trip I think is the most entertaining video I have seen in a long time! I was happy to see how much fin they had! We love having Josh in the family who has so much talent and adds so much humor to our conversations! Chris has really enjoyed all the time he has spent with him over the last year he has been back from his NY mission. There is nothing better then family relationships! Happy Birthday Josh!

No comments: