Friday, July 24, 2009

Spanish Fork Rodeo!

It was the time of year again that I was able to wear my cowboy hat and my cowgirl boots... not that I need a rodeo to wear my boots anyway lol!!! I love love love the rodeo! Why, well I love everything about it! It is a wonderful childhood memory of mine going to the rodeo every summer with my family and I can't wait to take my children in the years to come! I will love dressing them in there hats and boots ha ha :) I love the horses, the competition, sheep riding, the bull riding, and the country music! I couldn't come up with one thing that I don't enjoy at a good rodeo! This year we went with James, Fran, aunt Diana and Dan with our cousins Chelsea, her boyfriend Jono with little Channing and Garrett, Shelby with their two little girls Brooklyn and Chanelle!

No comments: