Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy.. Busy...

Thursday Chris and I took a few hours off work to attend his cousin Geoffrey's wedding lunch in SL. We were grateful to attend and see family relatives again. Chris and I are being sucked dry with work and now working on the yard, that it took Fran to remind us of whats most important in life. I was grateful for the break to step away and enjoy family time for a few hours before diving back into work :/
Chris and I had to pick up more stone Friday after work since Chris turned this into his evening project all this week which used up the first batch of stone. We are more than grateful for the support and sacrifice Josh has made in letting us use his transportation. Jason and Cassie then pulled us out to go Bowling later Friday night while eating at Ihop for a midnight snack!
This caused Chris to have to work on the wall Saturday and I had my nail appointment with Liz at the Brick House Retreat which was a birthday gift from Chris. I was hesitant in doing my nails before we completed the wall but Chris wanted me to have them as much as I did! In return I would give frequent back scratches for the exchange of beautiful hands! I really enjoyed getting pampered! Chris really does take care of me and tries his best to make me feel all dolled up :) When I returned, I came home to Josh helping Chris with the wall. It was not planned because I saw that Josh was still in his biking gear from a morning bike ride. I thought it was so generous of him to spend his Sat. afternoon helping his brother out for an hour or two. I then changed to work on the wall myself before Jason and Cassie saw us and came over. They started to help us out so that we can have some free time which was super nice of them. We ordered some take and bake pizza that Cassie and I picked up while the boys finished up the wall. The boys cleaned up while the pizza cooked and we finished the night playing spades :)

No comments: