Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Neighbor get togethers~

Monday after work, Chris and I had a dinner date over at Stephanie and Derek Andelin's home. She introduced me to the non cooked tortillas and ground turkey purchased at Costco which Chris and I loved! It seems so be healthier and it tasted so much better! So there you have it, we had some delicious tacos for dinner followed by the game Rummikub which was a lot of fun! They happened to have two copies of the game so they were so kind to give us one of their games since we enjoyed it so much ha ha!

Tuesday I met up with the girls for GNO (Girls Night Out) at JCW's for some ice cream and socializing! While the other women in the neighborhood do it for adult interaction since they are all stay at home moms, I do it for some girl time other than all the computer nerds/sales people that I am with all day everyday... I love to meet up with the women in the neighborhood! I am really enjoying the nice weather coming our way and having more and more people coming out on walks and or working on their yards... I can't wait to have them put in and feel like we are in a completed development!

Cassie, Jason and us have been on this major kick of spades several times a week so we decided to change it up a bit. Tonight we all went over to Tadd and Sharon's place after they put their three kids to bed to play some Scum! A new card game that was really fun for me! Chris and I actually did pretty good! I got to be Queen while Chris was King during the whole second half of the night! Chris and I have enjoyed staying social. It is important to him and I feel it is healthy to be social and develop more friendships!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed I am glad you guys are social! Can't wait to game it up with you guys when we get back. I want another Werewolves night!!!