Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day~

This year was a successful day of Mothers Day shopping even with our crazy week! I was so happy and grateful to Chris for his support in recognizing our Mother's. We found a beautiful gold heart shaped necklace with emeralds in it which is my moms Wedding Anniversary stone which was the 10th just one day after Mothers Day. I thought it would match her Anniversary ring she wears which is also a yellow gold with emeralds. Fran however wanted something that was black and silver which I had found during our shopping spree over Conference weekend, so we went back to Tai Pan and purchased a couple!

Mother's day was special, I was so happy to see how much they loved their gifts! I loved hearing Hallie's voice in the background as my mom was opening her gift from us saying "Oh WOW, they must really LOVE you mom!" Children are so innocent and it just made me laugh! James also was here with us this weekend! It was sad at the same time because this was his last planned trip back to Utah besides closing on their Draper home so we went to their Draper ward today to say goodbyes :( I am missing them already.

No comments: