Saturday, August 1, 2009

A day of moving!

While Chris was at Lake Blanche this weekend, I decided to take advantage of the time I had to pack! Last weekend Chris went with me to reserve a storage unit, pick up boxes, tap and some bins so that I would be ready to start our move. I stayed up till 2 am last night which was great since I slept in till noon today lol! Chris called to tell me they were on there way so I got ready for the day to finish our errands. Chris was such a good sport and Josh was so kind to help us out after their long hike following very little sleep plus very hot weather. We loaded up all the boxes I packed last night and took them to the storage unit following a trip to the DI. It was so nice to get rid of what we were not taking with us to get a better idea of what we still needed to move! A half empty apartment equals a productive weekend!

No comments: