Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you!!!

I want to take this time to give thanks for all the Whitchurch family! I have the best in laws :) Chris and I moved out of our apartment after spending our first two years of marriage at the Allegro apartments over this last weekend! While feeling the emotions of spending your last days at the place we developed many wonderful memories. Our only memories as husband and wife while moving into a storage unit/Whitchurch home and being tied up with the progress of our new home, I can't tell my family how greatly appreciative Chris and I are to have their support and help!

Aaron is a true sweetheart, he not only helped us move to the very end on Saturday but he also sacrificed his own room so that Chris and I can move right in before he and Josh moves down to Provo on Thursday. The whole family helped and they all sacrificed their Friday night for us and yes, it was a sacrifice for teenage girls and brothers in their early 20's on a Friday night so thank you thank you thank you for all your help!

Chris and I are truly enjoying this time we have to be close to the family. Some may say that it can be difficult but I love that Chris has spent all evening with his brothers! Since we were all moved in yesterday afternoon, I was able to shop for Chris' anniversary gift and Chris and I also got to go to the neighborhood BBQ that was held where we are building our new home! Britt was the only one left at home bored out of her mind so Chris and I were able to take her with us! After we finished up at the BBQ, we took Britt to the movies and I loved having her with us! We saw The Traveling Wife! How grateful I am for these opportunities to be with family and adding to memories that we will definitely look back on!

No comments: