Wednesday, April 14, 2010

6 Month Anniversary

Today was the day of our 6 month anniversary date being in our new home. So to our surprise, we had a package at our door from McGarther Homes.... It was a lovely golden bronze throw for our home which just so happens to match our bedroom set PERFECTLY! So here you go, I placed it at the end of our bed so that I can have it when I don't want to be under the covers but maybe have something over my legs! I would totally recommend McGarther Homes to anyone seeking a home builder not only because they are good at what they do but they bend over backwards to make the experience enjoyable! Seriously, what home builder gives you a home welcoming gift when you close, at the 2 month mark and 6 month mark after you closed? Normally, I would have thought you would already be forgotten... Just say'n ;)

No comments: