Thursday, April 1, 2010

Before she's Gone :(

One of my long time girl friends is my dear friend Jennifer. Well, her husband Ryan is finishing up Grad School at BYU and accepted a job located in Texas! Yes, of all places it had to be Texas! So yesterday and today Jenn and I have spent our evenings together at our home and hers before she moves on with the adventures that are ahead. Last night after we picked up a few things at Macy's grocery store, we returned to my place to put together some of Jenn's home made salsa, my famous bean dip for Chris and blended up some Strawberry Daiquiri smoothie drinks while chatting the rest of the night away! One of the most exciting news revealed was that her and Ryan were expecting! This is so exciting and I know that Jennifer will be a wonderful mother! As mentioned before, I then decided to join her tonight after work since Chris was spending the evening with his brother Aaron. Jennifer was babysitting her niece while her sister in law and her husband went to the Temple. It was such a joy watching her little niece! I love seeing young couples grow in their eternal families! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful friend and example, Jennifer will be surely missed here in Utah :( I have to say that I am sad to see her move but excited for her road trip planned as they make there way over to Texas. Best of Wishes!

No comments: