Sunday, April 11, 2010

Basement Update & Mans Expo~

Now that the gas pipes have been replaced to the proper size needed for our home, the City inspector will finish passing off what has been completed in our basement, YAY! Chris also spent the last 3 weeks putting in his own Cat6 wiring, speaker wire, co axle, etc. throughout the basement and theater room. So this weekend Chris and I have moved on with the next step by looking into fireplaces before we can put in the insulation. :) Chris and I picked a fireplace but I have yet to decide on the look of the exterior. I know I want stone work done with built in Cabinets completing the rest of the wall but how I want the wood work and the type of stone is still in limbo... Grr... At least I have time to research that part!

After we picked the fireplace, Chris and I went up North to the Sandy Expo Center to attend the "Mans Expo" haha! We lasted about 3 hours and it was definitely a Mans Expo along with all the pretty girls running every station lol. We met up with Jason and Cassie after a couples hours when some random guys decided to "compete" with the real body builders that were there. I have to say that is was quit entertaining! Jason and Chris decided to compete in the jousting set up there! I was super impressed with Chris' skills :) We have it on video! Chris was happy to talk about the Texas Holdom tables that were available. That is one addition he will be adding to the basement for a guys night I am sure :) When we left, we decided to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant across the street since none of us had been there before. It was really yummy! I would love to go back if we are going to a Real game or movie at Jordan Commons! Jason and Cassie have been are new spades game partners which finished off the night!

No comments: