Saturday, March 20, 2010

Little Man turnes 2!

My one and only nephew turns the big double digit number 2 today! I can't tell you enough how much joy this little guy has brought into our family! Entering a decently large family that he did, we absolutely love having little ones around again! Having Tyrel, Jessi and their two kiddos living at my parents place has given my parents and siblings the experience of being grandparents, aunts and uncles a closeness that most don't get. I feel that I miss out on SO much being the only one away from the fam :( It is however such a joy for me to hear the sounds of little Ty and his sister Harli in the background of phone calls, web cam chats and Skype! So I think I can speak for my whole family of our gratitude to have little man enter the world and into this crazy family of ours! Happy Birthday Ty, it has been so fun to watch you grow and become more independent over the last 2 years!

No comments: