Friday, March 26, 2010

Week #4~

Tonight was the 4th week in a row that Chris and I have been visiting Grandma and Grandpa Wilson. After the 1st visit in which I blogged about earlier this month, I really meant it when I said I did not want the visit to end. So we have been returning to Paysen spending our Friday date nights with our lovely grandparents! I can speak for both Chris and I when I say that these visits surpass any other activity that we could have done otherwise. We both have thoroughly enjoyed our visits wither it was running into the BYU basketball games or having Grandpa retell his stories of the war lol! Tonight, Aunt Lisa along with our cousins, Garrett and Shelby Steele were also visiting on there return to close on their home before they returned to Washington State where Garrett recently changed jobs to. We are certainly going to miss seeing them and their two little girls during the Wilson get togethers :( Aunt Lisa was also in town to take engagement pictures of her son Geoffrey and his soon to be wife!

I sure hope Chris and I continue to make an effort to visit our Grandparents while we still have them here on earth. I have emotionally developed a greater love for these two people as I have learned more about them on a more personal note. I see so much of Fran in her mother and I feel so blessed to be apart of this family!

No comments: