Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dental Update~

Not sure what to think here.... I spent another morning at the dentist to get the "partial crown" put in after receiving a root canal which went well I suppose. The thing that I don't understand is how my old dentist who worked on my past fillings as a child got away with doing such a terrible job! It is now costing me as we "open" up my old fillings to replace with the "white" to find that there is also decay happening in my lower tooth! So two hours later and just a millimeter away from needing a second root canal is flat out scaring me to see what is under my fillings on the other side of my mouth!!! It's as if the metal fillings were just placed on top as a cover and I can't figure out why people or shall I say dentists get away with this!

Now that I vented a little, I fear that dental work for me is not over but maybe the beginning in breaking my bank and causing MORE pain... SIGH... :(

On a happier note, It's my Daddy's 52nd Birthday today and I was happy to be able to talk with him today! I love him so much and wish him all the best in this next year! As much as I love our long phone calls, it would sure be a whole lot nicer to have them in person! I can't wait to see what is in store for him and my family! Time will tell :)

No comments: