Saturday, September 26, 2009

Shopping and Killers Concert!!!




Today was a very good day that started out with me waking up to Tyrel's phone call informing me that he was pulling in! I volunteered to keep Tyrel company when he told me he was needing to deliver some tickets to the BYU game but I was not sure when Tyrel was driving down to Provo so I waited for his call to find that I needed to jump into my cloths and accompany him for an hour! I love my brother and I loved having the time to ourselves to chat and talk about life! It is also Hallie's 8th Birthday today!!! I was happy to say that I remembered to mail out her birthday card and I am even more excited for the purchase in my plane ticket to go to her baptism next month!!!

Afterwords, Tyrel dropped me to my wonderful husband and we shopped on line to see if there were any bed spreads we both liked due to the one we really wanted being totally sold out :( They only had the Queen size left and let me tell you how tempted I was to trade out our new King bed for a King because I wanted the bedspread so bad LOL! Non the less we were able to keep our King bed frame because we found one that Chris loved and I love, especially when I purchase some beautiful rose red sheets to match!!! So it is on the way :)

Next!!!! It was time to get all dolled up for the KILLERS CONCERT!!! We were offered a free ticket last night from our soon to be friendly neighbors and then received notice this afternoon that they were given a second ticket to offer us. Chris would have loved to go and I would have loved to have him with me but he and his dad already made plans to go to the new Bruce Willis movie that came out so he kindly gave up the ticket for sister Britt! It was a joy to take her out with me and get her out on the town! I can't tell you how much I love going to concerts! I would totally go every 6 months to have my fix ;) Maybe some day when I am not focused on everything else I need to save for ha ha....... ya, I don't know that the day would come but I can certainly say that I had a wonderful time and I have much THANKS for our new friends and neighbors to be in a month :)

After our return from the concert, my cute as can be husband was awaiting my attention and we decided to go on a midnight drive to grab some grub from good old Wendy's and yes I purchased a yummy root beer float!!!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

What a fun birthday, especially going to the concert. I used to them love them SO much. You are looking really good too. I am sorry to hear family is moving. It's hard being away from family myself, but we have found our ward family to pick up the slack and create an amazing environment for us.

Whitchurch Family said...

Birthday??? Thank you for the compliment :) I will have to take you up on the advice because I really struggle. My family means everything to me but we are moving into a WONDERFUL neighborhood full of good good people so I can see that already!